Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-collection-Cosmopolis.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-collection-Cosmopolis.jpg

Inspiration – In accordance with my goals for 2023, I am trying to get comfortable with adding more art to my pages. Looking at the papers in this palette I am going to try to use one of them with its seemingly chaotic art.
Start – File>New 12X12 300.
Paper – I added Artsy Paper 3 from Cosmopolis above the background layer.
Frame – Added Artsy Frame 1 above the paper, rotated it and adjusted the shadow. Colored some of the layers with Edit>Fill and turned off a couple of layers.
Photos – I add my focal photo to the mask of the frame with Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Elements – Added the car which I changed to blue, the paper clip, the tag. I entwined the string on the tag with the clip and the clip with the frame.
Fotoglows – Put Fotoglow Mix 2.3.B over the photo on the right edge with a Color Blend Mode.
Words – Used Wordart “Paint the picture” for the title selected the two words Paint the and changed to blue using Edit>Fill. Added a Fade Words behind the title which I turned red by doing Edit>Fill.
Credits list
Love the b/w framed photo and blue car representing you traveling the countryside capturing photos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename