Oscraps

anna aspnes-digital art-artplay palette frondescence-nadams-leaves of time.jpg
NAdams

anna aspnes-digital art-artplay palette frondescence-nadams-leaves of time.jpg

Leaves of Time

I found this wonderful photo of my uncle relaxing on top of this 1930s Model A. I thought it was a fabulous find. I am uncertain of the date...ca. 1945(?).
Credits list
APP Frondescence (Coming Saturday)
Time WordArt Mix no. 2

APP Frondescence Artsy paper no. 1 creates the background. The photo was masked and set to ColorBurn blending mode. The photo was doubled to boost the top part of the photo. The frame and cluster elements are part of the APP Frondescence collection. The frame and shadow layer were masked for the out of bounds effect of the photo. Overlays and paint and lace were added for blending.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful layout! This neutral palette is perfect for heritage pages. I'm inspired to (maybe) start my heritage album.

Wow, what a wonderful picture for this beautiful heritage page! I love the look of the OOB photo in it's blended coloring.

Love the soft sepia tones and the brush work, your photo is beautifully blended, brilliant layout.

Love all the feminine elements supporting the very masculine photo, great find. Beautiful subtle colors.

The blended tree shapes in the background really add to the sense of outdoors. Love the photo treatment too. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename