Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-mistletoe-collection-ksacry Evergreen
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-mistletoe-collection-ksacry Evergreen

I live in the “evergreen” state of Washington and we have many waterfalls. As a photographer, I love the waterfalls, but the almost iridescent green of the surrounding foliage and moss sets me in awe.

Construction: I started with the ArtsyLayered Template No 281. The free PxHere photo was clipped to all 3 of the frame mask layers. I added Evergreen FotoBlendz No 2 with same photo clipped to the mask layer.
The background is ArtPlay Palette Mistletoe Solid Paper #2 with Solid Paper #3 on top at blend mode Soft Light.
To fill in the background, I changed several of the FotoBlendz layer colors, turned off or duplicated several layers and added ArtsyTransfers Mistletoe #5 to the right edge. I placed the same photo under several transfer layers, to the left of the frames and masked the photo to only reveal a “ghost” of the waterfall and some greenery toward the top of the layout.
For the clusters, I used ArtPlay Palette Mistletoe elements with MultiMedia Branches No 12 #4. The word art is from Holiday WordART Mix No 10. I took the Wood Word “Ever”, duplicated with blend mode Multiply, along with the Wort Art “evergreen”, masking out the “ever” and added green glitter paper, Sweet Shop Designs Meagans Creations Merry Home Kit Glitter #8, to the word “green”.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Yes that green is awesome as is your blending. Love the title work and the double clusters.

Beautiful photo. The water looks like a mist and the greenery surrounding it is fabulous.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename