Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-luster-collection-ksacry New Season
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-luster-collection-ksacry New Season

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Luster Solid Paper #5 for the background. I added Artsy Transfers Luster #5 in the lower left corner and I placed Artsy Transfers Luster #2 in the upper right corner, turning off some layers. I then placed Luster FotoBlendz No 1 #3 in the center under the artsy transfers and clipped my leaf photo to the mask layer. I changed the proportions and erased some areas of the mask to better fit parts of the photo that I wanted to display.
I added another Artsy Transfers #3 above the transfer #5 in the lower left corner.
I used Multimedia Leaves No 7 #4 with the ArtPlay Palette Luster Leaf for the main cluster. I placed Multimedia Leaves No 7 #1 under the cluster. I placed a copy of the Multimedia Leaves No 7 #4 Leaf layer under Artsy Transfers #3 and the FotoBlendz with blend mode Linear Light at 66% Opacity.
For the title, I added Wood Word “New” from Beginning WordART Mix No 2, duplicated with blend mode Linear Light and clipped the reddish glow from Multimedia Leaves No 7 #1. I placed Seasons WordART Mix No 1 Word Transfer Season with blend mode Color Burn and a FotoGlow No. 4 #3 under the title.
On top, I added Seasons WordART Mix No 1 Beaded Thread “Seasons” with the last “s” removed.
I added Artist Edge Overlays No 9 #1 to finish the layout.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Wow. So much going on here! I love all the transfers, the paint, the splashes fo color and the texture. you created here!!

Looks like a wind blew through and kicked up all these wonderful fall leaves. Excellent!

So beautiful. Loving all the different leaves and the colour you've added to this piece.

Love the depth of the layers of leaves. Almost feels like the wind is blowing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename