Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-jerri-lantz-christmas-tree
shutterbug5

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-jerri-lantz-christmas-tree

ArtPlay Collection Twinkle on sale Dec. 17
Snowflake Presets No 1

I blended 2 plain papers together using linear burn for the foundation. On top of that I placed 3 paper transfers all set to linear burn. Next I used 2 Snowflake Presets No 1. Then I used the tree from the Twinkle elements, duplicated it and set the blending mode to multiply. Then I cut out the star and used an inner and outer glow. Next I used 2 more Snowflake Presets No 1. I used larger ones because they are on top of the tree and closer to you. I placed 2 MultiMedia Holiday No 8 under the tree as presents. Next I used the lights from the Twinkle elements. On top of the lights layer I placed a blank layer. I selected a color from each light and using a large round brush I placed it on top of each bulb. Then I set the layer to linear dodge. The poinsettias are from the elements and recolored using a hue/saturation layer. For the lights on the trunk I cut a string of lights into groups of 2 bulbs. Then I placed them on the trunk and rotated them until they fit. The title is from the Twinkle Bonus. Thank you for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: lacy

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
shutterbug5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating