Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-sayonara-ksacry Breathe Page2
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-sayonara-ksacry Breathe Page2

Text Reads: We finally made it to Whidbey Island after crossing Deception Pass. We took in the sights of Madrona Way along Penn Cove, heading into the quant town of Coupeville. We stopped near the water at Captain Coupe's Park. Dave was able to snap shots of a Great Blue Heron before he flew away.

Page 2 (of 2 page layout) Construction: I started with Scenic Layered Template Album No 8, page11. I clipped the main photo to the template’s fotoblendz, and used some of the transfers. The background paper used is ArtPlay Palette Sayonara Solid Paper #4. I used the Sayonara Artsy Layered Template’s transfers on the right side of the page and used the one frame, with my one photo (credit to my husband), clipped to the mask.
I placed the palette’s brown button and Button Threadz No 6 #9 as the cluster with Take Flight No 5 #6 across both pages. The word art is Scenic WordART No 1 #4, “breathe it all in”.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
Nice that that little sailboat is in the perfect spot for this shot. The bird looks regal.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-sayonara-ksacry-breathe-page2_600.jpg
File size
254.4 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout