Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-portiere-dorci-capture.jpg
Dorci

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-portiere-dorci-capture.jpg

For this layout I used ArtPlay Portiere Collection, which on sale for a limited time.

Process

Started with SolidPaper3 and rotated. Added ArtsyTransfersPortière_4 and played with some of its layers: a photo was added and clipped to the white paint layer. Both was duplicated 6 times and each paint layer was set to Color Burn. FotoGlow was added between one of these layers ans was set to Overlay. Other layers of the ArtsyTransfer were recolored to match the colors of the photo. ArchiTextures, overlays and strokes were also added. The page was completed by adding WordArt (ArtsyPaper3 was clipped to 'capture' WA and the WA layer was set to Color Dodge; SolidPaper1 was clipped to the other WA and the WA layer was set to Linear Burn - both of these layers were duplicated 3 times).

Thank you for looking,
Dorci
I love the depth of your layout! The way you blended your photo it is as if you are looking through the window to the courtyard of the cafe! I also love the text that is blended into your background paper. So pretty!

Duplicated 6 times! WOW! I shall try that. Great use of the ArchiTextures brush.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename