Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-patience-fotoinspired-templates-3a-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-patience-fotoinspired-templates-3a-diane.jpg

Another step in our move!
More FotoInspired 3A love! This is Page 11, with the 3rd frame moved over to the right and combined with a FotoBlendz (from the Patience Collection) for the house and a free-form blended sketch of the truck cab (I think I used a Find Edges then a Photocopy filter but sorry I forget).
I just used a plain white background, adding Transfers (from Patience, Go See) for color, texture and line.
Stitching also used to emphasize line.
For the frames:
- leftmost frame, I colored the mask black, then simply placed the word art over it. Word Art is duplicated, with the duplicate copy colored white and nudged to show against the black.
- next mask on the left - added a Drop Shadow and Stroke in orange to match the truck
- frame on the right has a detail of a photo clipped to the mask
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
A great layout with the orange, B&W coloring. Love the truck cab sketch!

Love the big van front and center and the way you used the small frames. Love the yellow sunglasses too!

I'm still stuck on 6 sewing machines, LOL. (I shouldn't be, thinking of my collection of knitting stuff.) Bon voyage to you! You captured the feeling of movement and action in your spread, and I, too, love the sketch truck, which speaks of something not quite real...yet...but speeding toward it.

Love the big GO! and all the orange and white. I like Laura's interpretation of the sketched truck. Things seem to be moving along quickly.
Once you're in So Cal, we'll be able to do that lucky trade :cool:

I'm still stuck on 6 sewing machines, LOL. (I shouldn't be, thinking of my collection of knitting stuff.) Bon voyage to you! You captured the feeling of movement and action in your spread, and I, too, love the sketch truck, which speaks of something not quite real...yet...but speeding toward it.
lol; 4 is a minimum - an all-purpose, a serger, a machine quilting (faster and larger armhole) and a Singer Featherweight. I have 3 Featherweights, because they are so dang cute. Your interpretation of the sketch truck is spot on@ Not sure what we are speeding towards, but we'll see in about 2 weeks!

Love the big GO! and all the orange and white. I like Laura's interpretation of the sketched truck. Things seem to be moving along quickly.
Once you're in So Cal, we'll be able to do that lucky trade :cool:
Yes, interpretation spot on! Don't know where we'll be in year, but I'll be scrapping about it!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
197.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout