Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-milieu-diane-rainbow.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-milieu-diane-rainbow.jpg

Oh how hard it is to be 2! Made with the ON SALE ArtPlay Milieu Collection.
Tha rainbow photo, taken from the balcony at my daughter's new house, was bleded with multiple copies of FotoBlendz Overlays 14, The trees were extended with WaterColor Palm Trees with photos clipped to them, and a large drop shadow added.
I used a rectangular frame from FotoInspired 2Z for both photos, then added two extracted photos (extractions done by iPhone).
Embellishments and wordart added.
wow, great photos from you and Oz! Love the background photo and blending, also a beautiful rainbow, I think I would like it there very much, is Oz happy with his helmet? Most children don't want anything on their hat, I speak from experience. Your page is awesome!

wow, great photos from you and Oz! Love the background photo and blending, also a beautiful rainbow, I think I would like it there very much, is Oz happy with his helmet? Most children don't want anything on their hat, I speak from experience. Your page is awesome!
Thank you! Yes, luckily Oz wants a helmet. I think because all the kids wear them. We bought him another one that fits him better, but he still wants a skateboard ;-)

Lovely series of pictures!! The more stories you tell the more I’m gonna love the little boy! Keep going!

Love how the "sitting and thinking" photo at far right is like a punctuation mark to your journaling. The inclusion of the rainbow is wonderful too--the blue sky is always behind the clouds. Great concepts for building life skills going on here, even if it's tough.

Love how the "sitting and thinking" photo at far right is like a punctuation mark to your journaling. The inclusion of the rainbow is wonderful too--the blue sky is always behind the clouds. Great concepts for building life skills going on here, even if it's tough.
Yup, we're learning along with him! As you probably know, he gets over things pretty quickly, but he does need to learn to handle the inner conflicts (I'm a big boy, but I need to wait until I'm older :) ).

So many clever techniques on these pages.
He's a lucky little boy to be growing up with so many loving, patient people around him.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename