Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-cynefin-michelle-in-my-heart.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-cynefin-michelle-in-my-heart.jpg

In My Heart

Created with the Artplay Cynefin Collection On Sale now with a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until December 14, 2022 at 9am EST. I’ve added a few layers from Scenic Template Album No.8 page 16, MiniPalette Serein (free with the aA Project 2022) and Holiday WordART Clusters No.1 (also on sale for a limited time)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Cynefin
ArtPlay MiniPalette Serein (free with the aA Project 2022)
Artsy Layered Template No.302
Linear FotoBlendz No.4
Scenic Template Album No.8 (page 16) – NEW and on Sale
Holiday WordART Clusters No.1
Family WordART Mix No.2
Beaded Threadz No.1 (threadz layer)

Process A 12x12 Layout was opened up, and a Solid and an Artsy Paper were placed on top of the Background Layer. A Color Burn Blending Mode was applied to the top layer. My focal image was clipped to a FotoBlendz clipping mask. The Frame layers from the Template included in the Collection were dragged onto the layout and two supporting images and an Artsy paper were clipped to the Frame Layers. Various layers from page 16 of the Scenic Template Album No.8 were placed on top of the Focal Image and Transfers, BrushWork and WordTransfers were placed on top of the Layout. Dimensional Elements, WordART and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
That is one heck of a terrific blending job! Portraits can be SO hard to get right! Lovely layout and loving the sticker word art.

Beautiful photos. Love how the tree acts as a frame and has that lovely curve. I'm always a big fan of your title work.

Love the way the tree helps contain the photo. It took me a second to tell it wasn't artistry. Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename