Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Cosmopolis-Michelle2.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Cosmopolis-Michelle2.jpg

"Celebrate This". We were off to Brisbane for hubby's investiture ceremony at Government House in recognition of his service to his community.

Created with the Artplay Cosmopolis Collection on Sale now until the 8th February, 2023, plus a few bits and pieces from my "Anna Stash"!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Cosmopolis
Artsy Layered Template No.232 (Frames)
ArtPlay Palette BreakAway (Lace)
ArtPlay MiniPalette Fruehling (Lace)
ArtPlay Palette Ikigai
Button Threadz No.6
MultiMedia Frames No.4
MultiMedia Branches No.10
MultiMedia Birds No.1 (FotoGlow)
Art WordART Mix No.1 (WordTransfer)
Celebrate WordART Mix No.3

Process A Solid paper was placed on top of the Background Layer of a 12x12 Layout. Two copies of my Focal Image were extracted and blended via Blending Modes of Soft Light and Darken. A secondary photo was blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. A FotoGlow was placed behind the Images. Transfers (with Blending Modes applied) and Splatters were placed below and above the Images. The colour of one of the Transfers was adjusted via Image>Adjustments>Hue and Saturation. Supporting Images were clipped to the Frame Layers of MultiMedia Frames No.4. Lace Layers were added behind the large frame. Dimensional Elements were added to the Layout. WordTransfers, WordART and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ViVre
I love the pattern created with the three frames in the row. The coloring of the palette work well with your photos!

Congratulations to Paul! Such a wonderful accomplishment. A proud moment for all of you. Beautiful photo of the two of you.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename