Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-bespoke-collection San Diego Baseball
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-bespoke-collection San Diego Baseball

While we beach vacationed with the dogs, Oz attended his first baseball game in San Diego (baseball and baseball player are two of his current favorite words).

I wanted a grass green background, so chose ArtPlay Pinery and adjusted the colors of the papers, then added transfers from ArtPlay Bespoke to get lots of yellow (even though the only yellow in the photos was the top of the fence, I liked the combination and capitalized on it).
Bespoke has these wonderful stars (their last name is Staar) which I colored with a yellow Overlay adjustment layer, and a great banner, which I turned into a baseball banner with some free clip art.
I chose Urban Threadz FotoBlendz frames for the left blended photo, then removed all but the fotoblendz, and added a Downtown FotoBlendz to extend the cityscape. On the right I used a Travel Template Album 6 page for the FotoBlendz and frames.
Paper and Taped Textures used to pop things off the paper.
Absolutely gorgeous!! the blending is amazing and I love what you did with the banner, the theme is baseball so this is a perfect touch. Beautiful family!!

Ana beat me to it - aboslutely gorgeous is right! This is a fabulous memory and you've preservd it in style.

SO fun! Love those baseballs in the banner and the green looks great.

That green/yellow combo hits it out of the park. And once again, you've made magic in the centerfold! Hope everybody enjoyed some ball park food!

Like your baseball banner! Great photos and love the ones of Oz on his dad's shoulders.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename