Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Autumn-Cheer-collection-ksacry Fall Leaves
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Autumn-Cheer-collection-ksacry Fall Leaves

Text Reads: Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. - Emily Bronte

Construction: I started with the FotoInspired Template Pack No 2Z #4 and rotated it clockwise and flipped it vertically. I added ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer Solid Paper #2 for the background.
I created a sketch and painted back in the color on my main leaf photo. I merged the layers and clipped to the template’s fotomask #3. Then I placed unmerged copies of two of the photo layers over the top so the edges continued outside the fotomask and stitched frame. I clipped the same photo to the rectangular frame and a different photo to the circle frame. I then clipped ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer Solid Paper #1 to the frame layers and the frame label layer changing the frames from white to beige. I added Fall WordTransfers No 1 AutumnB to the frame label at 40% opacity.
I added Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer #4 in the upper right, turning off the template’s fotomask #1, then I overlaid ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer Overlay #1 with a copy under the circle frame.
I added ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer Overlay #2 in the other three corners. I added Fall WordTransfers No 1 FabulousB and GoldenB to the main photo.
The cluster is MultiMedia Branches No. 5 #5. I added duplicate multimedia 5 stains to the left and the right of the frames using Color Burn blend modes to add frame stain look.
The text font is Brush Script MT Italic and I created the title from Romantically and LonelyPuppySans, added strokes and drop shadows.
Credits list
aA Classic ArtPlay Autumn Cheer Collection is On Sale October 12th to October 26th at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 23 October 2015

Supplies used in this layout:
FotoInspired Template Pack No 2Z
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
ArtsyTransfers Autumn Cheer
MultiMedia Branches No. 5
Fall WordTransfers No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
I am in love with this page! The way you did the framing with the white stitching, the beauty of the two inset photos, the background paper...and the perfect quote! Wow!

Love the photo treatment of the background leaves and detailed close ups. Great use of the template and frames.

I like how you painted the color back into the sketch and the nice contrast the sketch provides to the vibrant photos.
Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Autumn-Cheer-collection-ksacry-fall-leaves_600.jpg
File size
252.4 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout