Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-plage-digital-art 2022 Part 1 End Page
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-plage-digital-art 2022 Part 1 End Page

I've reached the mid point of the year, and my book is pretty full, so I've chosen an end point and created an end page for Part 1.
Took this photo of daylilies in my neighborhood.
Artistry all from the NEW ArtPlay Plage Collection.
To blend the large photo, I used FotoBlendz Overlays 19 No 4, duplicating it about 5-6 times and adding (via brushes) and subtracting (via eraser) until I got the coverage I wanted. I also filled the FotoBlendz with red so any edges seem to blend. Stains and textures also colored red.
Added Transfers Textures and Brushes from APP Plage.
Title is from Beach Word Art, with "sea" changed to "See" (font Best Lady). Copy of title filled with white, nudged and shadowed.
Added Sea Sprinklez, recoloring the teal shell to pink.
Created a custom text box to fill the area.
This is beautiful! Love the pink shells. I've been trying to think of some way to use them since I haven't been to a beach in decades.

This is beautiful! Love the pink shells. I've been trying to think of some way to use them since I haven't been to a beach in decades.
The shells were a bit of a stretch for this page, but we'll make 3-4 trips to the coast this year, and I wrapped things up by saying "the beach is still my favorite place to be". :)

It's a nice ending to part one. The star fish works really well with the shape of the flowers.

The daylilies are so gorgeous and what a beautiful ending to your book. I love the surprising addition of the shells. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename