Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art  Mud Porch
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art Mud Porch

I've made the lovely old mud porch of my old house into a special place, and recently gave it a good cleanup. It's full of plants, macrame, driftwood, vases and wild grasses harvested from my garden (oh and shoes and storage :) ). A badly scarred old wall is disguised with a simple Ikea wall garden (a $25 solution versus a costly construction job).

I focused on light Artsy Papers and Transfers from ArtPlay Ephemeral as a setting for my green photos.
On the left I used 12x12 Page FotoBlendz with a Bevel & Emboss to pop them. On the right I used Frames from the Ephemeral Artsy Layered Template.
A transfer from ArtPlay Wildflower gave some orange color to match the clay pots.
Grow wordart added in a Visual Triangle.
Same old title technique - two copies, one black, one white, nudged and with a Drop Shadow added to the bottom copy.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Looks like you have quite the green thumb--what a joyful place you have created to enjoy your hard work.

Love the background you've created in the layout, and the mud porch sounds like a perfect place for tinkering.

Love all of your plants and the three word triangle! Beautiful double spread.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename