Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-denovo-digital-art-diane-october-coast
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-denovo-digital-art-diane-october-coast

Strictly speaking, this photo was taken on Sept 29, but we then spent into the first part of October at our best beach house so far, with a view of the Ocean and Tillamook Head, so I made this my October intro page, using Month Review Template Album 6

Rather than start with a paper for the foundation, I started with the large photo on the left, then blended Artsy Paper 2 (Overlay Mode, 60%) and transfers on top of the photo. To the right I blended in a solid paper, then filled the expanded frames from the template with images from the beach house.
Lots of Transfers and WordArt added.
Title Cluster uses Beach Word Art (Color filled with brown) & MM Shells 2 along with the October Calendar which has a DeNovo transfer clipped to it.
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and *sylvia*
Phenomenal photos and your beautiful layout set them off perfectly and create an fantastic scene.

Beautiful beach scenes! The sea waves seem to call! The empty windows of the house remind me of an Edward Hopper painting!

Just beautiful! Love how the beach spans both pages and the lacing designs on the right.

Your pages are fantastic! The use of the beach photo throughout both of the pages bring a great cohesion to the layout. Love the windows!!

I'm doing that now too sometimes, if our November trip starts on October 26th, so be it. LOL. In my mind it has to be filed under November. This looks like a fantastic place to relax, and even more special after all the effort it takes to discover something you love the most. ;)

This is gorgeous! I know the value of a good beach house--nothing like it. The views really make the vibe, and yours are tremendous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename