Oscraps

Angels
F

Angels

Working on the project 2017 is so much fun, but I am terribly slow--this is page 2. Oh, well, having fun playing and getting some fun pages done.
Photos: Terri Fullerton
Templates: Combined Project Album 3_10 with FotoInspired Template49A, FotoInspired Edge Template 2_1
Extras: Anna Aspnes ArtPlayPalette Red Suit, SantaNicholas & PotPourri Paperie, Artsy Transfers Garland & Shabby Christmas, Artsy Kardz Christmas Tree, Holiday WordART mix 5, Amanda Sok EtoileModerne Green Paper, Ombre Alpha Jadyday
Font: Bakery with style applied

Journaling: Angels of macrame cord, paper, ribbon, lace, yarn, fabric & lots of other glittery, shiny bits and pieces. My friend & ER coworker Sharon & I worked on the paper angel to the left. Jill and I worked on yarn & ribbon angels of several different types over the years. Jill and I also made many of the macrame angels for ourselves and many, many of our creations went to friends and family. My friend Sue, another ER coworker ,made the beautiful angel in the center. Most of our ribbon angels (top right corner) were made of lace edged ribbon, fancier than this plain one. I gave the rest away.
Beautiful ornaments and treasure! Love that they are homemade. Wonderful page!

What beautiful documentation of friendship and love. Amazing collection too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
fullterr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout