Oscraps

Angels-AnnaColor Challenge
margeda

Angels-AnnaColor Challenge

Thank you for this wonderful challenge Adryane! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38531&page=2

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**On Sale**
ArchiTextures No. 15_6 ArchiTexturesNo.15
Halloween No. 3_2,4,6 HalloweenNo.3
Distress ToolSett No. 1_1 DistressToolSNo.1
ArtPlay Palette Apothic_SolidPaper1 APPApothic
Apothic WordART Mix No. 1_WANeverStop ApothicWAMixNo.1

Also used:
WarmGlows No. 1_4 WarmGlowsNo.1
NoteBook No. 4_10 NoteBookNo.4

Collab kit by Dido Designs and Anna Aspnes Designs:
ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate_SolidPaper2;12X12EdgeOverlay;wingssh APPEncapsulate

Notes:
Van egy szp legenda a bizalomrl. Felettnk egyezkedik a fehr s a fekete angyal.
Ezzel csak azt akarom mondani, hogy a hv, az optimista, a jra kszl emberek dolgai ltalban jobban sikerlnek, mint a keser, pesszimista s rosszat vr embereki. Ez nagyon szp legenda, amely megmaradt bennem. Vigyzni kell, hogy mikor szll el flttnk a kt angyal. Csakugyan hiszek abban, hogy az egyik legfontosabb dolog a bizalom. (Popper Pter)

Process:
You have opened a new document. He pulled on the two SolidPaper. Modified your top blending: Exclusion. | You opened your NoteBook, made a copy, and modified it using a mask. | Added by ArchiTextures, which you confirmed with a copy. He added a photo of the castle ruin. You removed the blue of your windows with the Magic Wand Tool. It was placed under the layer by WarmGlows to shape the lighting. You used a layer mask to remove excess parts. | Made the texture from Halloween set. | He created the text for WA and the legend. | He opened the white angel wings. He copied what he painted black. (Opened a new coat, painted it black, inscribed it on the copied white angel.) | Decorated with an overlay on the side of the page and DistressTools in the top right.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Gorgeous page! Love the dark background and the use of the architecture brushes.

Thank you for typing the quote so I could find a translation. It is a wonderful part of your design that is both light and dark.

Love the notebook used as a frame and bits of light in the windows! Gorgeous!

Wow, wow, wow! I love the darkness, that notebook, the lights shinning through the windows... perfect!

Wow, wow, wow! Szeretem a sttsget, azt a notebookot, az ablakon tvillan fnyeket ... tkletes!

Kivl munka kefkkel s knny! Olyan kreatv vagy, Margo!

Superb work with brushes and light! You are so creative, Margo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout