Oscraps

And so it Begins
Bush Girl

And so it Begins

You know that nice template that was provided for the Oct 2012 Copycat challenge? Well, I took it, I played with it, then I deleted half of it. And ended up with this - a text conversation that occurred yesterday and served to remind me what I'm about to step into with my not-yet-teenaged daughter - in fact she's not even 12 yet!

Credits:

Paper: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette Adventure
Speech Bubbles: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Chatterbox 2 Templates
Frame, Transfer & Ink Splat: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, Lil Monsters
Font: Impact, Century Gothic & 1942 Report
OH well you did keep a large suqare(almost) photo .... LOL
I just love your LO, despite its total lack of similarities with my copycat LO :)
Gorgeous ! love all the colours with the b&w photo, and how you really made it look like a smartphone text exchange.

Ohhh Selena... to think of what lies a head of you and your daughter LOL!! Good luck with that!! Love your layout and the fab colors you went with! You really made that template your own!! LOL

Welcome to the life of teenagers ;)

Well i love what you did with the template, great colors !

I LOVE your "take" on the template, Selena! I feel for you [& Ginny] ... I know I wouldn't want to go through my teenage years again!!! Sounds like she's got a sensible head on her shoulders though ... thanks to you!!!

Oh my...this makes me feel anxious! I am so glad that it's your turn and not mine...yet!

love it, love where the template took you! Love the color and the photo crop!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout