Oscraps

and she filled her days with ART
pam p

and she filled her days with ART

I used aA products and a mask from KP.

After the loss of my husband of 50+ years,I was left to fill my days without him. I have lots of supportive family that helped fill some of the void of time that I was now confronted with. I had recently retired and chose not to return to work.... I have always had hobbies, and was not necessarily "bored" but I needed a place to express my thoughts and work through my grief. When my husband was sick,I was able to stay near when he rested by working on my budding digital scrapping endeavors. I began like many, with no idea of what I was doing, and began the exhilarating process of trying to put my heart and thoughts onto the digital canvas.I continue that journey today. I would not be able to name a single or even multiple artists who have influenced me.I connect with so many talented people and take a piece of them to my canvas and make it "me" I kind of " picked the brush up and started my painting". I continue to evolve and I like that.... I can say that here at this gallery,I feel like I am home.I am still wet paint but I am having so much fun.....p
Thank you for sharing Pam. I think your work is fabulous and I actually look for your pages :)

Amazing artwork! I'm happy that you have found a home here. You have inspired so many people with your beautiful artwork, especially me! Thank you for playing along with us!

Wonderful work and lovely attribution! Cheers to you and our community!

Your layout is beautiful and catched my eyes this morning !
This beautiful yellow page bring sun in this rainy day !

Standing O : https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=548825&posted=1#post548825

Congratulations! Your work is always inspirational and filled with much emotion. This is a very eye-catching page touting the beauty and joy of the spring. We are very fortunate to have you share your art and soul with us.

Thanks for sharing Pam, your art is so beautiful and inspiring !!!

Congratulations! Your page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!
http://tinyurl.com/ksyxbzh

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout