Oscraps

Amidst
margeda

Amidst

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
NEW ON SALE 18 September 2019 - ***AnnaRelease 27-09-2017***
ArtPlay Palette Amidst_ArtsyPaper4;Transfer2-3,5;Textures10;Charm;Brush1,8;ArtStroke1;Leaf2;Flower APPAmidst
Autumn WordART Mix No. 3_WordARTMix4 AutumnWordARTMixNo3
MultiMedia Accordion No. 1_4D MMAccordionNo1

Also used:
PaperTextures No. 10_5 PaperTexturesNo10

Process:
You have opened a new 12x12 300 dpi document. Started by an ArtsyPaper. | Posted by Transfer2. You have modified your mixing method: Multiply. He made a copy. We also modified Opacity: 12%. | Centered the photo. Mixing mode: Color Burn. Layer mask adjusted to transfer. He made a copy. Modified by adjusment layer - Levels1. As a result, the photo adapted to its surroundings. | He placed PaperTexture, Charm, Leaf2, MMAccordion No.1 4D, Transfer3.5 and brushes, and ArtStroke. | He finally decorated it with flowers that he scaled and placed around, and WA, which received a shade.

Thanks for looking! I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Love the photo! I have several of my daughter riding ... in my favorites for a future lift! Great texture!

Wonderful use of textures and tears to frame the photo! I am certain it will be a favorite for her!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout