Oscraps

Amidst Color
ksacry

Amidst Color

I'm trying to get into the fall mood but I find it difficult to give up summer. Our leaves have not turned yet so this photo is from a past year.

Construction: I placed ArtPlay Palette Amidst Solid Paper #1 with Solid paper #5 over the top blended with Color Burn at 80% opacity. I then placed the ArtsyLayered Template No 256 and turned off the frames. I used MultiMedia Accordion No 1 #3 frames, clipping my one photo to all 4 frame masks.
I used several palette transfers, overlays and tape from ArtsyTransfers #5 filling in the template’s background layers.
For the lower title cluster, I used MultiMedia Leaves No 1 #3, the palette’s Charm and Metal Button with Autumn WordART Mix No 3 #1 and transfer blended Multiply. The top cluster is the palette’s Blue Button with LW Autumnal and UrbanThreadz No 27 #1. The left edge cluster is from MultiMedia Accordion No 1 #4.
I adjusted colors to match my photo.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Amidst is Only On Sale Until October 4th at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Amidst Collection
ArtPlay Palette Amidst
ArtsyLayered Template No 256
Autumn WordART Mix No 3
MultiMedia Accordion No 1
ArtsyTransfers Amidst

Other Supplies:
UrbanThreadz No 27
MultiMedia Leaves No 1 is a part of Autumn ValuePack No 1 Buy the Heritage ValuePack 01 for $20 and Get the Autumn ValuePack 01 for 50% Off only until October 1st at 9 am EDT.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Don't know how I missed this. Just saw it in this morning's newsletter. Stunning indeed!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename