Artsy Layered Template 159
ArtPlay Palette Breathe Paper, ClockPart
ArtPlay Palette Shine Brush
Book Textures 1
ButtonThreadz 2
Holiday Template Album 4 urbanthreadz
Postmarked 1

Journaling:
On Friday, our last day at Yellowstone, we visited Biscuit Basin and then drove north a few miles to find bison. There were less bison than the year before because a thousand of them had been slaughtered. The park had become overrun with them.

A trip to Yellowstone would have to include a bison. The long view shows how far I actually was from him.
Magnificent page and what a chance to be able to observe these animals in the nature! Your use of double spread contributes too to create this impression(printing) of big space!

I think this is one of my favorites of yours. I remember when my daughter was there with her family a few summers ago, the bison were in with all the traffic. These are such beautiful shots of them in their habitat. I have to agree with Myla, your background shows the vastness of Yellowstone, a perfect compliment to your photos.

Of course, you need to include the bison! I'm sad to hear that a thousand of them had to be slaughtered Beautiful photos and page!

Once again, an effective transition from one page to the other! Love the bit of stitching and tape on your fabulous photographs! That bison looks enormous!

The entire spread of your pages invoke the feeling of Yellowstone, from the "postcard" to the wispy strokes it all reflects that place.

That's a big slaughter. Something about bison make me flash back to the wide open spaces of our country before the Westward expansion. This spread has that wide, open feel--well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout