Oscraps

Ambages Collection "Bees"
dwsewbiz

Ambages Collection "Bees"

"As we walk along NE Flanders (aka Ned Flanders) from 66th to 70th, the trees, poles and stumps are adorned with these “bee” signs. Some day I’ll teach Ozzy to read them. We already talk about the bees, how they buzz, and should not be touched, because they are busy on the flowers, making honey."

I love these home-made signs in Ozzy's neighborhood. I hope to someday run into the artist and thank them for making the neighborhood cheery and interesting.
Credits list
ArtPlay Ambages Collection
FotoInspired Template Pack 2T
Framed Masks 10
ArtPlay Palette Meadow (bee element)
I had 13 photos of Bee signs - how to arrange? I didn't want to frame them all, and didn't want to overly blend them, because I like the firm edges of the wooden signs. I didn't want to extract them, because part of the charm of the signs is their position on poles and trees.
Sooo, some are blended with the Distressed Mask of Framed Masks 10, two are Framed, some are simply left as shapes with Drop Shadows added.
Behind all this is Ambages Artsy Papers, Transfers, and pieces of MultiMedia Documents 10 from the Ambages Collection.
On top are elements from Ambages Collection arranged to "fly" the eye over the pages.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
What great affirmations to come across in the neighborhood. Love that you documented them!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename