Clipping Mask by Viva Artistry Memori
Paint Circles by MWise Color Challenge 6/7/09
Paint Splatters by TaylorMade Meremodest
Butterfly Spray by DVanderStoep/Artemia
Large Butterfly by Em-ka White Reflections
Colorful Butterfly by Mystique Designs Violetts

Journaling by me (Shirley Burke)
Today, I saw a transforming outline of your face,
in water colored painting of my thoughts, surround by tiny butterflies and your eyes stood out to me, speaking of a friendship that was and is yet to be. I was reminded of the good times we shared as friends and the times we spent together with our husbands, oh so sweet. I saw splatters of my biggest desire for you, to grow into the woman of God I knew you could be. But in order for you to grow I had to let go.

As I watched you change like a butterfly into such a beautiful reflection of something much bigger than us, I am glad I let you go and I hope for only a moment - until you are able to see, God gave you enough love for Himself and me. . .
N
SHIRRRRRRRRLLEEEYYY!!! ok... girl... you're gonna have me SOBBING over here!!! first... you comment in the dare was SO sweet and just makes me so proud of you... *and* proud to know you. and then i get to this layout!!! your words are so fluent and well-spoken and it is so evident that they came from your heart! you keep it up, girl!!!! you are doing fantastic!!! thank you, sweetie for participating!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Amanda girl, thanks so much for your kind words that gives me confidence to keep trying. I look forward to your next DARE!

this is fabulous! the use of the masks, the colors, the framing, the journaling, such a beautiful beautiful layout!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
shirleyburke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout