Oscraps

Always Watching
N

Always Watching

• NewAdmin
ok... so this picture was in a series of shots taken while he was jumping and i caught him on the way down. luckily, all that was behind him was a wall and the picture turned out really dark. so all i had to do was darken the b/g and overlay it a couple of times onto some gray paper... although i wasn't expecting this rich brown color to be the result... even better. :) anyway... this picture always makes me think of "I seeeee you". lol. so when i saw sarah's (shhbabymine) layout with this title the other day, it sorta clicked... he's always watching and soaking it allllll right up. succccch a scary thought sometimes! ha!

PRODUCTS USED:
TAYLORMADE DESIGNS: Solid and Understated gray paper (used for blending.) (available at oscraps.com)
Change Media
omg girl.......you are a scrapping machine!!! Love this.........you are such an inspiration to me!

This is wonderful! What a great idea for a photo that might not be what you planned! And I love the journaling...it is too scary!

sooooooooooooo awesome, Amanda!! I am sooooooooooo living this right now with my four little mirrors!!!! gorgeous LO!!!

Awesome photo I love hwat you have done with it and the Title is Great! This is definately Book Worthy! :)

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout