Oscraps

all_wrapped_up
sue.falstaff

all_wrapped_up

My journaling reads:
Every year, I take the first week in December off work to get ready for Christmas. During that week, I get the tree & decorations down from the attic, I write & send all my cards, I do the non-perishable food shopping & most importantly, I wrap all the gifts & display them under the tree.

Thanks for looking!

Credits:
All papers + element - One Little Bird & Forever Joy Designs, Wrap Star
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=32268&cat=536&page=1
(available here at Oscraps
Template (altered) - One Little Bird & Amy Martin, Star On Top collab
wow, sue! this just pops out of the gallery - really beautiful page! i'm impressed by how organized you are to get all that done in just one week!

Wow- wonderful layout, and I think you should take 2 weeks off and come to my house one week!

Oh my goodness! This page is perfect...every detail...the striped border...the placement of elements...the crop on the photos...and the journaling! Perfect!

really awesome! just simply. beautiful.
um...Sue- I need you over here! You are so darn organized! all this the FIRST week???

Just gorgeous! I love the simple elegance of this page and the interest given by the striped paper.

Great job. Love the pictures and the colorpalette you choose: great fil.
Love the title(s).

And have lunch with me!!!

Just seeing this one - what a slacker I am - and it's stunningly beautiful, Sue. Perfect colours and a wonderful template. Stunning, really.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout