Oscraps

All My Love
L

All My Love

APP_Bespoke. ** New in Store 6th September **

Life WordArt Mix 2 WAllMy Love https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Life-WordART-Mix-No.-2.html

Process: Sketched out my figures and filled them with black. Started out using Solid Paper 1 from the Bespoke collection. Used Brush 10 and clipped Paper 3 at hard light 100% duplicated that layer. Applied Transfer 5 to form a sky and horizon line. Used Transfer 8 as a cloud layer and rotated it to fit. Transfer 4 to look like the beach. Added Art Stroke 1 in the multimedia folder, duplicated it and used soft light on this duplicate layer.

Brought in my figures and used Brush 5 around the head of the lady, duplicated it at soft light 5%. Used Brush 2 round the man's head, duplicated it at hard light 100% and masked out what didn't fit. Clipped Transfer 3 to the woman and rotated it to fit. Also clipped Art Stroke 2 and Transfer 1 to the woman to form her dress. To make the man's clothing, I clipped Transfer 5 and duplicated it and also Transfer 7 clipped.

At this point I took the figures into the filter gallery in Photoshop and used accentuated edges at a very low point size to just give the figures a bit more depth. I wanted to use the heart so I applied it to the man's chest and clipped Transfer 4 to it without the shadow. I then felt like this piece needed something else so I added the word art from Life Word Art Mix 2. Gave the piece a slight color boast and a very small vignette.

This completed the piece.
Gorgeous! I love the originality and use of your characters! Thanks for sharing your process with some new ideas.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lmgdonahue
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout