Oscraps

All is Well
pmjames

All is Well

I was just playing today with a darker background and textures with Anna’s newly released Collection and Paper Textures. The photo is from a drove home on the Highway, just on sunset.

Process Two copies of a Solid Paper were placed onto the Background of a 12x12 inch layout. The top Layer has a color burn blending mode applied. Three copies of my Image were placed onto the layout with Blending Modes applied to each layer. Layers of grey paint were placed below the Image with a Luminosity Blending Mode applied to it. This brightened the Image. A Frame and Dried Flower element were placed over the Image. The blue birds element was duplicated, with a stroke and drop shadow applied. I filled a Transfer with red and placed it below the Image along with another transfer and WordTransfer. On top of the Image I placed Transfers, Paper Textures, White Brushes and some Splatters. I created two clusters with Dimensional elements and WordART from this Collection. Then more splatters and a Transfer. A few words were added.
Credits list
Artplay Enigma Collection
Artplay Palette Enigma
Enigma WordART Mix No.1
MultiMedia Enigma No.1

Bonus Enigma (only available with the purchase of the whole Collection)

Other
Paper Textures No.19
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Your playing has ended up with a wonderful result. The red streamed across the page and echoed in the cluster with the word art is extremely effective and the white heart in the spatter looks like a cut out from the lower cluster. Just playing is such a journey of discovery!

Gorgeous result! I can't imagine what the original image looked like. Love the red band and I never thought of filling a transfer with a color.

Great education layout and beautiful results.I especially like the light frame and cluster.Great artplay.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-enigma-paper-texture-19--michelle.jpg
File size
269.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout