Oscraps

Alfresco + Scenic TEmplate 4 Montelupo "Playing with my Food"
dwsewbiz

Alfresco + Scenic TEmplate 4 Montelupo "Playing with my Food"

Can't remember the last time we ate dinner out in Portland, def over a year ago, even though this is outside. Many of the restaurants who built outside places to eat during the pandemic are keeping them. Our job is to support them.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 4
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco
Autumn WordArt Mix No 3
Recipe Sampler Pack 1, 2, 3
ArtPlay Palette Paraiso (white stroke, duplicated to make ti appear darker)
Button Threadz 4
Urban Threadz 13
Two of the same Artsy Papers from ALfresco in the background.
Scenic Template 4 page 12 used to blend the large restaurant scene photo, setting the PhotoBlendz to Vivid Light and using a second copy of the photo in Multiply to brush in the name and signage of the restaurant.
I did extractions of all the food photos, using Quick Selection Tool to remove backgrounds, then left these unusual shapes, adding Custom Shadows to all of them.
Created "Playing" by using "Play" from Outdoor work art and adding wood word letters, then worked to get them all look the same tone.
Added some threads and a few embellishments and journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Yum. What a wonderful place to eat out. Glad you can get there again now. We hoped the restaurant we support would get people back in, but have only been there once when it was full, and mostly we're still the only ones twice a week from 11 to noon.

Lots of yummy treats! Haven't ventured inside for dining yet. Great title work!

Lots of the outside spaces that opened are staying. Outdoor dining, especially this time of year, is really nice. Indoor dining is going to have to wait a bit for me, especially in the really crowded spaces. Terrific pages showing off your wonderful lunch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename