Oscraps

Alfresco Artsy Transfers & Kardz Salmon River
dwsewbiz

Alfresco Artsy Transfers & Kardz Salmon River

Another view of my favorite Salmon River, this section a short trail behind the condo where we stayed. It was great for beating the heat. It was 108 degrees in the mountains that day.
Credits list
Artsy Transfers Alfresco
Artsy Kardz Alfresco MultiPack
Urban Stitchez Sunshine No 3
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco Collection
MultiMedia Documents 2
It starts with the photo, on a Plain White Paper (from Alfresco APP).
Blended the photo with FotoBlendz Overlays 18_3 (duplicated and moved 7 times to get the coverage, then pieces erased with a Mask and Soft Eraser).
Artsy Transfers were placed both over and under the photo to blend and extend the photo.
Small photo (combination of photos treated with MySKetch app) clipped to Vintage frame from APP, with an Artsy Kard clipped to the frame.
Sun (with stroke and big shadow) and MM Branches added.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful place. Love the way your journaling block is semi-blended with the background.

Beautiful photo for the full bleed treatment, and I love your notes on the scrap of paper in the upper right.

I wondered if you were suffering in the heat and I guess you were - wow that is hot! We too have been feeling the heat - love the water - just looking makes me cooler! love the frame and photo and the scrap of note paper! lovely page!

Thinking of you and the soaring temps in your area ... glad the water helped with the cooling off. Beautiful page, love how the river seems to flow right off the paper!

I wondered if you were suffering in the heat and I guess you were - wow that is hot! We too have been feeling the heat - love the water - just looking makes me cooler! love the frame and photo and the scrap of note paper! lovely page!
Working on a page about it - we got to 116 in Portland - and our AC broke - it was just too much. But we made it through and now it's cooler!

Thinking of you and the soaring temps in your area ... glad the water helped with the cooling off. Beautiful page, love how the river seems to flow right off the paper!
It was only mildly cooler in the mountains, so we came back, and our AC gave up after 24 hours. We retreated to live in the basement :)

Beautiful big photo!! I am sorry about the temperatures. Hopefully, there will be some relief soon!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename