Oscraps

Aegean
Tamsin

Aegean

Imagine sailing the Aegean. With 2000 islands to visit and so much history youd never get bored. To make landfall where the people of the ancient Minoan and Greek civilizations used to go about their daily lives. So much ancient history even though much of it is little more than overgrown ruins, it can still be imagined. It is thought the word Aegean derives from Aegeus or Aegeas, the father of Theseus, who threw himself into the sea and drowned because he thought his son was dead.

Artsy Layered Template which I left as is. Added an Artsy Kardz under as background, some splatter, lace, paper from MultiMedia Documents, Urban Stitchez and that's about it.
The photos are stunning it makes me want to go there I love the layout with the map also and the interesting facts about the Islands Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=636193&postcount=1

This is beautifully done! Wonderful photos, so many perspectives, plus the map! Love the bit of MM documents! Congratulations on the Standing O - well deserved!

wow! I would love to visit the region for its art and history! Beautiful design! Congratulations for your Standing O!

Congratulations! Such beautiful photos--the softness of the collection gives a dream-like quality to your page.

I love the great beautiful photos, I wish I can see this in real, a great page!

Congrats on the Standing O!

love the faded photos. gorgeous photos and composition.
brilliant idea: imagination journeys. perfect solution in those times. love love love.
congrat on the standing o.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout