Kit:
Artful Memories Travel by Vicki Robinson Designs
Template:
Scrap Now Template 3 by Vicki Robinson
Flowers: by Vicki Robinson
Autumn Breeze by Vicki Robinson
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
such a gorgeous page- I love these old half-timbered houses and I'm glad that you had such nice memories of your visits here in Germany

Great way to feature a trip. I know I need to get my 2019 river cruise sorted. Unfortunately I have forgotten what is what in the photos.

such a gorgeous page- I love these old half-timbered houses and I'm glad that you had such nice memories of your visits here in Germany
Thank you so much, Veronica! I lived in Germany off and on from 1960-1972. Probably it was close to eight years. My father was in the military and met my mom there. She was from Furth, outside of Nuremberg. I would love to go back as I still have cousins there. It is such a beautiful country!

Great way to feature a trip. I know I need to get my 2019 river cruise sorted. Unfortunately I have forgotten what is what in the photos.Thank you so much, Karen! I remember these photos but there are many that I have forgotten where they are from. I was never one to write on the back of photos.

Love this beautifully composed page. I am "pinning" this one so that I can lift it for a future layout. In the meantime, check out the Standing O's!

Love this beautifully composed page. I am "pinning" this one so that I can lift it for a future layout. In the meantime, check out the Standing O's!
Thank you so much, Linda! I had made another layout with this kit but it did not turn out the way I had envisioned it in my head. I struggled with it and then decided to start over and made this layout. Thank you so much for the Standing O!

This is a great layout! I love how you clustered all the stamps and postmarks in the corner, like a real letter. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename