Oscraps

ADSR_7
dabittymama

ADSR_7

Here is the letter to me:
Joslyn,
If there is only one thing that you remember please let it be that you know you are loved. There will be times when you feel like you are alone, but you arent. There are people you havent even met yet that love you and are praying for you. Spend more time with your Grandpa and dont make fun of the stories he tells you (even if youve heard it 10 times before). When he is gone you will wish you could hear it just one more time. A lot of responsibility will be thrust on you as soon as your graduate from highschool. Take it in stride, but dont forget to have fun too, Stay strong in your
faith . Know that God has GREAT plans for you and He wants to give you an abundace of blessings. Youll have your heart broken, fall in love and have it broken again, trust your heart and know that Gods plan and timing are is worth the wait. You will end up with the love of your life. Pay attention in class and read your books some day you will hold peoples lives in your hand. Pray everyday and trust in the Lord and His plan for you, you will be a blessed woman.

Credits:
1 - photo matte
2 - staples
3 - pictures
4 - stitches
5 - random elements of choice
6 - flowers/stars/cardboard pieces
7 - papers (may be pieced) - your photo matte is NOT included in this count.
8 - buttons
9 - glitter/gems/sequins or bling pieces
10 -no less than 10 lines of journaling (may be more but no less)

Journaling: In this layout we are asking you to write a letter to your 16-17 year old self. As an adult now, give yourself advice on things you remember happening during this time or shortly after that would have been beneficial THEN. You may include information about your family and situations now to inspire hope. (You may also include pictures of now if that fits in with your journaling.) Picture cannot be the same image three times, must be three different pictures

1. Photo matte, by me
2 staples, LaWanna Desjardin September sunset, Merkely Desings Vanilla Promise

4 Stiches, Tara Cony Girly girl, Lawwanna Desjardin*, Grace Bennette, Joy, LOve me Tender by Dani mogstad*
5. Random elements: Lace by Paint the moon Designs, Cork word Love by audery Neal,Chalk overylay Sue CUmmings, Tag Oliva collection shabby princess, Paper clip by Robin Penn, espress yourself.
7 papers, Holliewood studioes, Life is Sweetx2*, Traci Reed bublegum kinda love, Michelene Martin Pieces of you, Zoe Pearn* Pocket full of poieses., Sweet Genevieve Designs*, Lilac tea & Tea

6 flowers: Leah Riordan funky floral, Amandra Rockwell Daisydoodle, Carrie Stephnes shine, Dani Mogstad* spring, Fee jardin beloved (cardboard), Kim hill simply fun.*

8 buttons, Sara Carling authentic, Kim Hill simply fun*, DSD October mega kit Thresa Hernadez,Kathy Moore DSD Nov megakit, Maria Lafrace Journey of the heart, Traci Sims dirty denim, Zoe pearn SSD quartly assortment, Shawna Clingerman SSD quartlery Assortment

9, BLING~ Glass dots by Carrie Stephens* Shine, Peacock crystals by Anita Stergiou* x2, Amy Teets grab bag pink gem, Fee Jardin* Beloved green Gem, Lauren Reed* glitter wordsx2, Vicki Stegall* Glitz Splatz and Glitz Stroke

Tempalte (altered) by Bree Clarkson
Oh Joslyn!!! I sooo love this! You hit this challenge perfectly! I love your letter! How beautiful! And I love how clean this is! Just perfect!!!

M
I love love this! I love your letter and the composition

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
dabittymama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings