Oscraps

ADSR- Challenge 9 (Most Embarrasing Moment)
Z

ADSR- Challenge 9 (Most Embarrasing Moment)

Brown Baggin' It #7- Christine Nash at SOTB
Basically Borders #6- Christine Nash at SOTB
Ray of Light Kit- Pickleberry Pop Designers

Fonts: Customs Paperwork, DSP Can You Hear Me Now, Galeforce

journaling: for my thirtieth birthday, i decided i wanted to go to the price is right.
ive been watching the show for as long as i can remember and ive always wanted to go to a taping. i was so nervous the days leading up to it. i almost didnt go because i just knew there was no way i would get called down to contestants row and i would be heartbroken. but i went.and i got called down! sounds great, huh? im sure it is...if you dont lose! so i made it out of contestants row. my game was its in the bag?. i lost. i should have quit when i was a head. yeah, yeah, yeah. then we go to spin
the big wheel. since i lost so horribly, i was the first up to spin. now, during the commercial break, they did come over and explain to me that the wheel was heavy. and seeing as how ive been watching the show for twenty -some-odd years, youd think that i would have been prepared for how heavy it was. but i wasnt. my first spin didnt go all the way around and i got boo-ed? by the audience. ouch! i actually got to spin the wheel three times, a honor reserved for either really big winners or really big losers (i, unfortunately fall in the later category). so i lost again. i thought that was as low as i could get. but then this little old lady, who couldnt have been a day under 85, got up there and spun that wheel like it was going out of style! and i would love to say that was the lowest point, but no- not quite. that came 3 months later, to the day, when the episode actually aired. up until that point, only a small circle of people actually knew of my t.p.i.r.mishaps. but as soon as it aired, i got to relive the entire episode over-and-over-and-over again, with everyone i ever met! and it is amazing how everyone (but me) knew the airborne tablets were $3.99 (not the baby shampoo!) where were these people when i needed them!and it did not go unnoticed that not only could i not get the big wheel all the way around, but that the tiny, little great- great-grandma who went after me had no problems giving that wheel the ride of its life. so-it was my most embarrasing moment-and totally worth it!
Wow, what a great layout and journaling. Sorry you didn't have a good time, but it was still a once in a lifetime event.

Awww, I like how you added the "totally worth it" at the end. Look at it this way...some contestants don't even make the stage! It's easy to "play the game" from the T.V. but totally different IRL!!! Good for you to scrap this so beautifully!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ziggle
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout