Oscraps

ADSR Challenge 4 - I love you....
G

ADSR Challenge 4 - I love you....

Challenge guidelines:

Spill It!!
We want to hear all about it...the good, the bad and the ugly. You pick the topic....the event..the situation ...the day....and tell us all about it.

Dig deep - reach far - tell us what's in your gut.

It can be humorous ...it can be sad ...it can be VENTING...we just want you to SPILL IT!!

1 Large Picture (at least 1 large picture, may use more than 1 pic)

Some blending (ie: overlay, multiply, color burn, transparency, etc.)

Spill it Journaling at least 1/4 of the page must be journaling.

Essential Frames Vol. 2, Photo Wraps Vol. 6, Sweet Sensations Collection and Sweet Sensations Paper Pack Add-On - All by Patricia Amaral of NDISB; Counting the Ways - W&W; Freshness - Natali Designs

Font - Pea Marcie's Skinny Print

My daughter, who is 12 now, is going through a really scary and very difficult time right now...I used my feelings about it for this LO.

Journaling Reads:

I love this photo of you because it reminds me of how sweet, gentle and loving my beautiful daughter once was. I know somewhere inside is the little girl I remember. Things have been so hard for you lately, and you seem to have really lost your way, and that breaks my heart.for both of us. I want so many things for you Caroline. I want you to be happy and healthybut mostly I want you to be whole. I want you to realize that you are worthwhile, and wonderful, and beautiful, and special. I want you to see in yourself the amazing child that I see. Im so scared for you. Im afraid that you will miss out on so many wonderful things and so many beautiful experiences life has to offer. I hate to see what you are doing to yourself. It scares the hell out of me. I see you slipping so far away from me, and from yourself, that I worry about whether or not you will be able to find your way back. Please know that no matter how hard you push, and no matter what you do, I will always love you. I will fight for you when you arent willing to fight for yourself. You are my daughter, my heart and my soul and I love you more then you could ever know.
((((huge hugs))))
I Love this tribute to your daughter ... it's hard then they get lost along the way.
Thank for you trusting us enough!! Beautiful layout.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
gurlonthesun
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout