Oscraps

ADSR 10- Unwritten
ella6599

ADSR 10- Unwritten

I used Santos Dumont Font to create the journaling/background of my layout- the top 2/3 (which is slightly lighter colored) is lyrics to Unwritten by Natasha Bettingfield. The bottom part is my journaling. Sometimes, I feel like I'm hitting a mid-30's crisis. I'm not old enough for a mid-life crisis, but the gray hairs creeping in, the weight that won't fall off like it used to, and the new aches and pains and joint stiffness combine to tell me I'll never be a kid again. So, should I give up, and accept that I'm getting old? Not by a long shot! For one thing, I've got kids to be young for. They want someone who can run around and keep up with them, and that takes stamina. Starting to exercise again, trying to lose a few pounds, and eat better are a good start to be who I want to be. Controlling the stress- working is hard, being a mom is hard, knowing that I have to devote more time than I want to one, less time than I want to the other...and way less time for ME is a hard thing. I need to take more time off when I can. And I need to start doing some things for relaxation- I've always meant to take up yoga- maybe now is a good time. I need to feel like my book is still wide open- there are still way more pages left unwritten...and I want to write something good in them!

Credits:
Theresa Hernandez: Background, 2 flowers upper left corner and 1 right lower corner (The Road Less Travelled), Dana Francis (Whisper)- Middle Left Flower, S. Tierney: Bottom left flower. TraceyAnn- flower charms (7), Betsy Tuma- jewels on bottom (5), and ribbons (4) from Camelot. Stones (3) and lotus rubon from Namaste, Amanda Rockwell- charm from Peach Blossom, and 3 flowers (center- stacked on each other) from Fresh Air. Gina Miller- tiny screw (center of central flowers) from Vintage Floral and right side stitching (from Grab Bag). Shabby Princess- Vintage Floral Overlay. Jofia Devoe- star charm (from Stroke of Midnight), and right floral stem from The Grass is Greener. Holliewood Studios- mini flowers (6) from Wish Upon a Star. Antje- lower left stitching (from Chocolate Blossom), Meredith Fenwick- fiber (Faded Sapphire), Sandra Boddington- Wonder Stamp. SLDesigns 7 sequins (Bring on the Bling), Annie Manning- stitching top left (from A Perfect Day). Vicki Stegall- Alpha Glitz Rainbow.
Beautiful composition and journaling, love love love the little charms at the bottom, beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ella6599
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout