Anna Aspnes Credits:
ArtPlay Autumn Romance
ArtPlay PalettePlumera Frame, Overlay, Transfers
ArtsyTransfers Plumera
Autumn WordMix 1
UrbanStitchez Leaves 1
Weathered Leaves 1

Journaling:
We took the road to the ski area and stopped just short of the gondola, hoping to get back when the weather was less moody. We didn't, but we got a good view from the overlook. Remember the big red adirondack chairs that invited people to sit a while.
Beautiful color pallet and framing - this showcases your beautiful photo - luv the use of the grid - fabulous as always ;)

Love all the textures and elements that you put together on your page--always an interesting combination, something to study and learn from.

The gold dances across the page...and that blue transfer is one of my very favorites. Perfect placement here.

wonderful framing, has that old-fashioned national park feeling, and the blue and gold is so pretty!

How great that you found the chairs, which are situated all over Canada, my Brother and Wife are on a trek across Canada and have found many! Sorry you did not get back to Banff, hope that you encountered nicer weather on the remainder of your trip! BTW I love your double pager!!

How great that you found the chairs, which are situated all over Canada, my Brother and Wife are on a trek across Canada and have found many! Sorry you did not get back to Banff, hope that you encountered nicer weather on journey! BTW I love your double pager!!

The golden colors that you have chosen compliment the photo perfectly. Such a beautiful landscape! Beautiful!

Another beautiful two page spread! Beautiful blue repeated on the left! Lovely textures - a great layout!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout