Oscraps

about time
nennikers

about time

Papers and flower from Melissa Rose Fun Love: Oscraps. Hearts from Gianna Gambini Realistic Rips (Hearts): Sophia Sarducci. Anna Aspnes Curled Paper Edges, Katie Pertiet Mixed Stamped Alpha and Curled Photo Frames: Designer Digitals. Fonts are F****ed Olympia and Hannibal Lecter.

Journaling reads: Joel and I had been dating for almost a year. I had marriage on the brain, and my patience was wearing thin. One April night I confronted Joel. Dining outside at Jesses Embers West, Joel enjoying his meal, me too wound up to eat, I told Joel it was time to put up or shut up. Boy, did I have him over a barrel! Joel casually chewed his beef tenderloin, saying in between bites, When its time, its time.? Well, how do you know when its time??, I demanded impatiently. When its time, its time,? Joel calmly repeated.On the 4th of July, he surprised me with a proposal on Lake Okauchee under a sky lit by fireworks. Little did I know that the night I put my foot down, Joel had just picked up the ring. Hed hunted for the perfect one since Christmas. When we drove to dinner, the ring was under my seat, right under my feet the entire time.
What fun journaling! Love this page! I like how you did the title with the heart and stamped "time"

The TIME title is perfect!
Was the ring under your seat at dinner that April?
Was he going to give it to you that night?
Did he make you wait till July?
I love this story!
Hugs!
Sue

love the photo, your layout and the story! exceptional memory and isn't it funny how guys are always calm cool and collective?!

T
gorgeous! Love the journaling also, very descriptive of the true emotions!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
nennikers
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this layout