Oscraps

About Love
minyu

About Love

The journaling is a poem about the love. Unfortunatelly I cannot find English version, tried to translate (maybe my English is not so perfect for it, but you will understand, hopefully):
You are wrong, if you think, the love is a game, or torch which burn down to your fingers.
Not only: sitting hand in hand on a bench, or walking near a stream watching the stars, or going to dance with your lover.
The love is a huge thing and as the years go away it will be higher and higher: like a big blanket will cover. Your strenght will go away and seasons will change but if somebody loves you, he/she will be with you. The life should live together - forever and it will show us what is the value of a man and a woman.
Share the good and bad things, laugh and cry together:
The love is a song which we should write together.

Credits: Anna Aspnes - Artplay Palette Care
Anna Aspnes - Artplay Palette Encapsulate
Anna Aspnes - Clipping Mask9
Beautiful photo crop! I especially love the meaning of the last line in English--The love is a song which we should write together. So true!

lovely crop of the photo and how you framed it in that purply hue and great poem.

Congratulations, your beautiful page is featured on the Oscraps blog today. https://ozone.oscraps.com/?p=6157

Congrats with your page on the blog!
Beautiful! Love the poem!
and indeed as Marnie says so true: The love is a song which we should write together!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
minyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout