Oscraps

aA lift 04-28-23 -05-12-23: "cesic"
nia

aA lift 04-28-23 -05-12-23: "cesic"

• nia
cedric is my nephew. one of the kindest person I know. incredibly helpful to everyone.
he was the most sought-after babysitter in town. the children asked their parents to go out so that cedric would come.
my son was also a big fan of him. when he was very little, he called him "cesic". when cedric left, he started crying, he never did that by anyone else.
Credits list
credits used:
app
love letter: button, transfer
de facto: transfer
neige: paper
party: tape
golden glory: brush, transfer
meadow: brush, transfers
autumn soul: brush
artsy: transfer
coastline: transfer, brush
and
enjoy word mix
urban threadz no 9 and 5
fotoinspired double page no 86A: fotomask

others:
karla dudly/noel: wire border
fonts: comic papyrus, segoie script, 3 grammes 5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love the position of the frames and color brushes on the ground! Gorgeous! Perfect lift!

Thins is a beautiful lift! I am in love with Cedric! The beautiful photos, the placement and the journaling - all wonderfully done!

What a fantastic photo array! I love that you have keep the photos the "main thing" with the judicious use of elements. Beautifully done!

I love so much about this layout--how the story is fully told, but nothing is crowded, the vertical text lines, the use of red, the little wiggles of line that run in a triangle, the bit of blue in the center, and the script. Masterful design!

Wonderful lines in this design (especially love how you end with the heart on the right) and that smile ... I can see why he was a sought after babysitter.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename