Oscraps

Aa Lift 04.22.17 Robins Nests 2017
T

Aa Lift 04.22.17 Robins Nests 2017

I had to try out my new PSE15, hence the colored sketch effect.
We have another nest but since it's under our porch, I can't get a picture of it...if I was younger...
I noticed today that some eggs have hatched already! Hope I can get photos of our new babies :)

Used Aa FotoInspired Dbl Tp 79B
APP Canyon feather charm,
Metal Mix brad
Urban Stitchez 5
APP Kinsfolk Heart charm
Wonderful photos of the nest and the background sketch effect. Once I had a robin's nest close and got photos of it and was anxious for the eggs to hatch. I checked everyday, watching the parents sitting on them. Alas, it was not to be. None of the babies made it. I was so sad.

Love your enthusiasm... the technique adds so much to the beautifully framed images.....good luck!!

How vibrant are these nests ... Robins lay the most beautifully colored egg and your LO lets them shine in all their glory. ... and another season begins.

I really like how you used a macro-level subject, a tiny nest, in such a large photo, with the nest popping out of the sketchy tree. And lovely cluster of photos/text! Thanks for lifting!

Absolutely adore everything, your sketch affect is fabulous. Thanks for playing along.

Looking forward to trying to capture some pics of the robin's eggs in my yard too, this is great!!

Love the nest on the sketch--it's an awesome effect! Hope you catch some shots of the baby birds!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
taurus
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout