*** On Sale January 13 - 18 ***
Artplay Palette Glacial Artplay Palette Glacial
Artsy Transfers Glacial Artsy Transfers Glacial
MultiMedia Winter 1 MultiMedia Winter 1
Winter WordART Mix 1 Winter WordART Mix 1
AnnaBlendz Artsy 6 AnnaBlendz Artsy 6

Snow Sprays 3 Snow Sprays 3

Process
A solid white paper from APP Glacial was used as the foundation of the page. The outline of the state of Texas was extracted from a map with a custom shadow added. A solid blue paper from the kit was clipped to the map. A clipping mask was created by merging serveral AnnaBlendz Artsy 6 brushes together. The photo was clipped to the new mask. Snow Sprays were stamped on the page (recolored white). Several paint layers from Artsy Transfers Glacial were added, along with some textures, splatters and artstrokes. The page was completed by adding MultiMedia Winter 1 elements and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Awesome snowman and page. Love the shape of the state framing your photo. I had no idea it snows in TX!

I love the trio of blue flowers - makes me wish for snow here in Oz!! Note: it doesn't snow here in Central Queensland.

Super cool! Love the map of TX. I've been wishing we could make snowballs since it's now too dangerous for me to do the deep powder any more.

Love the photo and the happiness in your layout. Also like the shapes of ice.

I love a snowy page and one containing a snowman is even better! Love the unexpected pops of blue created by the flowers!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout