Oscraps

A Glimpse of the Eclipse - Garden Value Pack No 1, APP Fairy
lacy

A Glimpse of the Eclipse - Garden Value Pack No 1, APP Fairy

The Solar Eclipse is tomorrow (just in case you hadn't heard ;) April 8, 2024. I’ll be watching from my yard, which will be in about 95% total obscurity. SE OK is going nuts, some schools are closing and people have had their reservations booked for a year or more.
Credits list
Garden Value Pack No 1 This Month's Value Pack Special
ArtPlay Palette Fairy (paper, transfer1, label words, brad, jeweled flower)

Spring Value Pack No 3 This Month Value Pack Special Add-On
ArtPlay Palette Delightful (frame)

Artsy Layered Template 290 Included in this week's Anna Classic Collection Narcissus
Foto Glow Mix 1-1
Magic Sprinklez 3-4 (hue/sat adj)
Taped Textures 1-2 (fill w/color, blend mode Linear Burn)
Button Threadz 5-6
Reflections WordMix No 1 (word transfer)
See WordART 1-2 (stroke, drop shadow)
Photo credit: Eclipse by aeflus, DeviantArt

APP Fairy Artsy Paper 2 was placed for the foundation followed by Transfer1. The background layers of the Artsy Layered Template were added and rearranged, some layers removed. The eclipse photo was placed and masked with a FotoGlow placed behind. Embellished with the frame placed below the fairy transfer) label words, elements, button threadz, taped texture, magic sprinklez, word art and journaling.
Yes indeed, what a beautiful page. I like the elegant design. The sketchy-look works so well.

We are in the path of totality, however they are predicting mixed clouds today. But I'm still excited for the experience. Have the Coronas on ice, Sun Chips ready and eclipse glasses in hand! Hope you have a good view. By the way, awesome page!

Such an artful and thoughtful page! Love the eclipsed sun and the partial frame! My husband flew to Vt to witness this. Me, I'm going to stay inside (these things kind of scare me ;-) )

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename