Oscraps

A Doll's House Part 2
Pups_r_Paps

A Doll's House Part 2

JOURNALING: This play takes place 15 years after Ibsen's revolutionary "A Doll's House", although you don't have to have seen the original to appreciate this modern study of marriage and family dynamics. On the way the to the Hippodrome, I did a quick "read" from Wikipedia about "A Doll's House" so we'd know a little about what to expect. The show was a straight 90 minutes with no intermission and Nora, played by Tess Hogan, was on stage the whole time, quite a powerful performance. The other three members of the cast were equally good. I enjoyed the story, although Jim said if he had known what it was about, he would have stayed home. Under Main Photo: MaRah Williams, V. Craig Heidenreich, Sara Morsey, Tess Hogan. On Flair: Saturday Matinee January 26, 2019

CREDITS: TEMPLATE - Vicki Robinson; PHOTOS - Rachel Jones; KITS - "Express Yourself - Hope", Vicki Robinson Designs; FONTS - Century Gothic Regular, Verdana Regular
I really like the background paper you used on this. I like the mottled piece behind the pics. Interesting idea to do a new play of a classic several years after the ending.

What a wonderful layout! I really like the colors and how well the photo's match! Just enough elements to keep the focus on the photo's. Well done!

Very nice color combinations that come back both in your photo and in your design !

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Pups_r_Paps
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout