Oscraps

A Conversation Between Dorothy and Glinda the Good Witch
Miki

A Conversation Between Dorothy and Glinda the Good Witch

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Take Flight (new July 15)
Artplay Palette Take Flight (paper, transfers)
Artplay Palette Frozen (stars)
Artplay Palette Beautiful Day (frame, label word)
Artplay Palette Break Away (button)
Artplay Palette Escape (button)
Taped Textures 3
Light Leaks 1
FotoGlows 5
Artsy Paint 7

The Process
I began with a solid paper from AP Take Flight and layered several transfers from the kit. Artsy Transfers Take Flight_5 was opened up. The photo was clipped to several layers. I painted in areas around the face and the texture was turned off. A composite image was made and brought into the 12x12 page. The lace layer was also added over the composite image with a slight drop shadow. The blending mode of the composite image was changed to luminosity, duplicated and changed to color burn, opacity reduced. The main photo was extracted and duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen and the opacity reduced. A custom shadow was created behind the girls and around their feet. I added several Tape Textures (blending mode set to overlay and duplicated) to add a grounded look around their feet. Another transfer from the kit was layered around their feet, duplicated and flipped horizontally. I added a light leak (used the warp tool to create the arch) and set the blending mode to color burn with a reduced opacity. A fotoglow, stars, buttons, frame and label word were added to complete the page.
Thanks for looking.
Darling page Miki, beautiful flow from left to right, love the framing and those red shoes!

That photo is precious, and what you did with it is humorous and endearing and expresses childhood so very perfectly. You should frame copies of this for Glinda and The Good Witch!

Those two dearling truly reflect the essence of Dorothy and the good witch. Love the colors and the neutral smaller blended photo. Thanks for the layout reconstructing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout