Oscraps

A Broken Heart
Miki

A Broken Heart

A story about my great aunt and a little bit of an Adryane style.

Anna Aspnes
AnnaRelease 07 February 2020 AnnaRelease 07 February 2020
Artplay Palette Magoa Artplay Palette Magoa
MultiMedia Hearts 4 MultiMedia Hearts 4
Love WordART Mix 3 Love WordART Mix 3

Magic Sprinklez 6 Magic Sprinklez 6

Process
Artsy paper 2 from APP Magoa was used as the foundation of the page. The black frame was added with a snippet of APP Magoa artsy paper 1 clipped to the frame mask. The image of my great aunt was extracted and placed in front of the frame. A custom shadow was added. The large white wood word HEART was placed behind the image so that it looked like she was sitting on the letters. The page was completed with wordART and dimensional embellishments.
Love how the word is bigger than the frame. I too had a great aunt that never married. Now you make me reflect, and wonder if she was sad too, and if there was more to the story.

A great extraction, so sad that she felt so unhappy, love the big text and the background, a great page!

Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!! you can check it out here : http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-february-7th-6/

Whoa! That extraction! Every detail of this composition is fabulous. You've outdone yourself on this one!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout