Oscraps

A boy and his droid . . .
persnicketychick

A boy and his droid . . .

Not exactly white space; a bit of a different and fun take on Challenge #2 using Lizs awesome template.
My son is a really big Star Wars fan and after much time saving up his money he was able to make his Jedi dreams come true with the addition to our family of R-2. Can you tell he was excited? LOL! Thanks for looking!

Journaling reads:
Once you completed your Jedi training course and became an honorary Padawan, you had to have a navigational droid and everyone knows that the force is strongest with R2.

Credits-

Background: Whitewash grey paper from Whitewash Papers Kit by Nina Scraps @oscraps blended with Galaxy paper from Spaced Out Kit by Amy Collofello @littledreamerdesigns

Paper strip from Bonnie Blue Skies Kit by Joanne Brisebois @oscraps

Alpha from Spaced Out Kit by Amy Collofello @littledreamerdesigns

Glitter circle (color altered) from Guest Goddess Kit Collaboration @scrapartist
This is sooo cool!! Love that bg and the photo is amazing!! What a cutie! Great job using the template!!

WOW...this is *so* unique!!! I love the twist you gave it and your journaling is great!! awesome!

N
oh wow... can i ever relate??!!?? my son just spent his birthday money on a Darth Vader FULL costume. um... he wore it to bed... mask and all... NOT kidding!! lol! this is great!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
persnicketychick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout