Oscraps

A Birthday Toast
lynnpremo

A Birthday Toast

All 3 of my sons gathered in Orlando to celebrate birthdays (without us). Next year when the virus is defeated we'll be there too!

All elements from APP Caducous.
The more I use this palette the more I love it!
It is a wonderful palette to work with :) And a wonderful photo to display with it. I too hope you can be there next year, but good they are all together!

What a beautiful page and perfect for your photo. I too hope you can be there to help them celebrate next year.

Awww. I saw the other page first and such fun. Bittersweet that you don't get to be there, but let's hope for next year. They toasted you it looks like and I love your blending and page design.

Handsome sons and handsome layout. Next year will be filled with family celebrations.

With us, even family gatherings become very complicated! We must be hopeful for the months to come. Fortunately we still have the photos, and this one seems to be very happy

Hoping next year you can all be together. I like how the photo fits into the curve on the artsy paper.

Sorry that you couldn't be there. Wonderful celebration photo! I keep saying next year ....

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lynnpremo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout