Oscraps

9Project 2023 P33 - This Kind of Cool
lacy

9Project 2023 P33 - This Kind of Cool

Page 9 of the template was placed on the right side of the double layout, photos clipped to the frame masks and fotoblendz. Some frames were removed or transformed. Ambages Solid Paper 3 was placed for the foundation. Stains, papers, etc. were recolored. Embellished with elements, Artsy Transfer, stains, splatters, word art and journaling.

Another picnic, probably at White Rock Lake in Dallas. We didn’t bring the Hasty Bake, so it looks like baloney sandwiches and Pepsi in glass bottles poured in aluminum glasses, which I’m sure we thought was pretty cool. Me, Steve, and Stuart are pointing out the geese to Scott. And another picture of just three of us, Steve, me, and Stuart, and the sunset over the lake.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 8 p9
ArtPlay Palette Ambages (solid paper 3, rope, button)
Project 2023 Word Art Day 24 This Kind of Cool
Custom Numbers from PTA9 (modified)
Artsy Stains and Splatters
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What a beautiful page and what fantastic family photos! I loved reading your journaling about the photos as well!

Just precious! I remember baloney sandwiches and those aluminum glasses. Love the outfits!

Wonderful pages. You are doing a lot of pages.
Yes, I still have quite a few more to do, but I'm not counting ahead how many more. They won't be so cute when we get into those awkward teenage years. LOL!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename